CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Followers

Thursday, July 25, 2013

Lili's Little Fairies DT Card...



Good morning folks...and I hope the sun is splitting the trees wherever you are and no more thunder and lightning!!  I am hoping it is here too as I am scheduling this post as I will be at work when you are reading it...lol!! 

Today's challenge over at Lili's Little Fairies is "monochrome".... 

I have used papers from MME but i can't remember which ones as they are odd ones from different collections.  the image is "never too old for a hug" from Lili of the Valley which I coloured with copics. The flourish is a Magnolia die and the flower is my new die-namics layered rose die...finished with a wee ribbon.

challenges:
The Ribbon girl - blue and white
Charisma Cardz - make your own embellishments (flower)
Crafty Ribbons - anything with ribbons
Deep Ocean - blue
Papertake Weekly - die-ing for a punch


Fi
x

5 comments:

Tracey T said...

A super-cute card in your signature blue, Fi! Hugs, Tracey xx

coops said...

gorgeous card fi.the blues are beautiful and I love the image :D

xx coops xx

Unknown said...

This is a really pretty card, thanks for entering it in the crafty ribbons challenge
P x

Ribbon Girl said...

Very sweet card Fi - Thanks for joining in with the Ribbon Girl Colour Challenge, Mary x

Kat W said...

Aw I love this cute image and it looks lovely in shades of blue :-)

Hugs, Kat x