CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Followers

Thursday, May 16, 2013

Thank you...



Hello fellow bloggers and my scheduled post...yes that's right I am at work but fter today I am off for 3 days...yay!!

This weeks challenge over at Lili's Little Fairies is "Thank You"...easy peasy but remember to use a LOTV image.

For my card I have used papers from Pink Paislee, the image is one of the pre coloured images from the flowers art pad, I doodled around the edges of each of the layers and then added a ribbon to finish...hope you likey!!

supplies:
papers - Pink Paislee
image - sunflowers Art Pad
ribbon - The ribbon girl
sentiment - LOTV


Fi
x

9 comments:

Debbie said...

Just gorgeous Fi, love that flower image and the fab sketch. Dx

krafty-kutz said...

Stunning!!! x

Vicky said...

Gorgeous hun....:o)

biggest of hugs Vicky xx

Wishcraft said...

Fab papers and layout, and love these art pad images... gorgeous card hun :o) Hugs, Lisa x

coops said...

love this fi. the image is stunning and really gorgeous colours :D

xx coops xx

An Occasional Genius said...

That's totally gorgeous....you are determined to get me spending my money aren't you lol! x

Faye Wynn-Jones said...

Love, love, love the colours on this one Fi. X

Squirrel x said...

Loving these art pad flowers, and what a gorgeous card you have made with this one. Brilliant doodles! Love it. Hugs Squirrel xx

PaperDaisies said...

Stunning, stunning, stunning. What else is there to say. Love it. Have a great weekend. Hugs Nina