CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Followers

Thursday, July 12, 2012

Sugar Bowl Challenge #88


Good morning sugar lovers and my scheduled post as I may still be in bed as I am on holiday!! Well another miserable rainy day here in Scotland but I think that's pretty much it wherever you are....I think we will soon need to build an ark!!

Today's challenge over at The Sugar Bowl is the fabby sketch below...



...and of course with the optional extra of "summertime".

As always the prize for one lucky winner picked at random is 4 Sugar Nellie stamps of your choice from Funky Kits....



So for card I have used Lil Sweet Pea from Sugar Nellie which I coloured with Distress Inks this time. I have been neglecting them a bit but as I was on holiday I thought I would have more time as colouring with DI's do take longer....I also edged the image and the message with ink aswell, the papers are from MME Lost and Found Sunshine and Prima Madeline Collection...although they are not the normal summer colours, I thought they were the perfect match for this little cutie!! the scallop has been cut with a MFT die-namics label as has the flower and leaves...lots of glitter on her wings to finish.

The Cutie Pie challenge - glitter and bling
Creative Inspirations - bingo (blue, flowers and pearls)
Samuel Taylor - die cuts




Fi
x

14 comments:

Chrissy said...

So adorable Fiona, gorgeous wee image and fabulous colouring, love the beautiful papers..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Aud said...

This is so cute Fi, love the image and lovely papers and layout, Aud x

Sue said...

Love your card Fi,very cute image.
Sue x

Elaine said...

Gorgeous card Fi :)
Great minds think alike!
Love your colours and papers, very, very pretty indeed.

Big hugs Elaine xx

Sue said...

Gorgeous card, I love the sweet image and the colours are beautiful

Sue

Unknown said...

Oh Fiona what a super super card well done Hugs Elaine

coops said...

so sweet fi.i love the adorable image :D

xx coops xx

Wishcraft said...

Aww she's so cute isn't she?! Gorgeous papers and fab colouring :o) Hugs, Lisa x

Lisa xx said...

aaaawww Fi, this is adorable! gorgeous card - thank you for joining in with the cutie pies xx

debby4000 said...

Love your fabulous cute card Fi.
luv
Debby

Faye said...

I really love the deep background you've used on this cutie. Gorgoeus card. Enjoy your hols. Thinking of you. :) xx

Maria Therese said...

So supah cute sweetie ♥

Becky said...

Beautiful card. so adorable.
Thank you for joining in the cutie pie challenge.
Becky xx

Unknown said...

Gorgeous card, I love the sweet image and the colours are beautiful.
Thanks for joining us at Cutie pie.
Kaz.xx