CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Followers

Sunday, May 06, 2012

Share it on a Sunday...




Happy Sunday, I can't believe how fast the weeks are going ion as it only seems like yesterday I posted last weeks SOS over on the sugar Nellie blog.

I have always been fascinated by eye make up and when I'm going out I always have my eye make up on, not to the standard below I hasten to add, but they all look so glam so here's a few I have selected to share...

I could see me having this done for a Christmas night out or maybe a 70's night!!
these are amazing!!


another night out...perhaps!!



Fi
x

5 comments:

Beth said...

Ooh wow, I'd love to be able to pull these off, especially the first one, she's like an ice queen!

Love Beth xx

Wiccababe said...

oh these are gorgeous, makes me want to go buy some eye make-up.
I don't actually own any make-up, the girls destroyed it a few years ago and I never got round to replacing it :S
Debz
xx

Erika said...

Very pretty Fiona, must be hell to put on mind. I can just see us all cropping with eyes like this.
Hugs Erika.

Flutterby Trina said...

ohh stunning, always wanted my eyes to be full of colour and glitz... Thanks for sharing xxx

mixamatoasties said...

Ooh lovely! I really wish I could do make up but that is just a girly thing that escaped me;-)