CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Followers

Sunday, August 28, 2011

Paper Sundaes DT card...


Good afternoon Sundae bloggers and my scheduled post.

This is somewhat of a sad post as this is my last card for Paper Sundaes, my time has come to an end :( This was my first DT post and I couldn't believe my luck when I was asked to join the team 1 year ago...yes girlies how the time has flown. This was also the hardest decision ever as it was my first DT post and it will always have a special place in my heart. Paper Sundaes is a fab team to be on and Shana and Christine do a fab job in running the blog, all the girls are great to work with and do an awesome job too....will miss you all so much but I will keep stalking you..

Today's challenge over at Paper sundaes is make a Maggie themed card.

Our sponsor this week is the lovely Lacey from Stamp & Create who now carry Magnolia stamps.



...one lucky winner chosen at random will receive.....





For my card I have use an image that the lovely Debbie stamped for me ages ago, I coloured her with copics. The papers are from MME - Hattie collection, I added some pearls and a ribbon to finish.


Craft Us Crazy - anything goes
Polkadoodles - spots & dots


Fi
x

17 comments:

Catherine said...

Gorgeous card...

Sue said...

Hi hun
a gorgeous card, fab colouring as always, lovely papers & embelies, sue,x

Ali said...

Beautiful xx

Amanda R said...

Very simple look for you Fi but very cute. Hope you are having a great day!

Unknown said...

Ohhh you do like your blues lol..this is so pretty sweetie xx

Teresa said...

Oh Fi this is simply gorgeous, I love it. hugs Teresa xx

mixamatoasties said...

Gorgeous card as always Fi.

Susan xxx

Debbie said...

Hi Fi
Saw your card over at Paper Sundae before I came to you. It is gorgeous. I might try and get tiem to enter myself. I have a lovely new Magnolia stamp to use. Debbiexx

coops said...

beautiful card fi.the tilda is so sweet and i love your soft pretty colours and design :D

xx coops xx

Unknown said...

This is beautiful, love the clean cuts of your card, so elegant xx

Crystal said...

So sad to hear that you're leaving us over at Paper Sundaes Fi, you will be missed! I'll be stalking your blog cause I'm loving all your Sugar Nellie creations too! I love all your cards and it was great creating with you each week!

Jenny said...

Sad that you are leaving Paper Sundaes :( BUT I will continue to follow you so that i can be amazed and inspired by all of your fabulous cards. hugs jenny x

Faye said...

This is a lovely card, but then they always are. You will be missed at PS. xxx

Teresa Kline said...

so adorable, I luv the rolled flowers...hope you have a fabby week!

enjoy *~*

Cass said...

Gorgeous card.Love the flowers.

Cass xxx

Daniele said...

so glad you joined us with your gorgeous card
hugs

Claire Phillips said...

Great card - love the roses and the paper - perfect combo - thanks for playing along at Polka Doodles. Cheers Claire x