CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Followers

Friday, December 17, 2010

Cutie christmas..

Hi everybody, hope you are all warm and cosy!! Well the snow came back yesterday and it's been so freezy and icy and the snow has to come back again tomorrow!! Oh no!! Well I have only managed this card today as I have had to do housework and stuff as I had to work my day off yesterday to make up for the day I had off when the snow was at it's worst but I did get my Tesco shopping delivered before I went to work...yay...food again!! Onto the card....I bought this stamp at the SECC in October and believe it or not this is the first time I have used it and it's so cute...the pink on her dress looks a bit too pink but IRL it is more red. The stamp is of course from LOTV and coloured with copics and the Papers are Echo Park - Wintertime. I punched some stars for this card as I felt they went better with the image rather than snowflakes. Keep watching over the weekend too, to see if I make the final round of the Simply Sassy competition, I am keeping my fingers crossed...don't think I will win as there are some stunning creations but it's all fun taking part.

LOTV - sketch
ABC christmas Challenge - A for angels - 30th December
Cute Card Thursday - one for the kids
Crafty Catz - your choice( I have chosen challenge #60 - christmas)
Stampin' for the Weekend - christmas
Allsorts - last minute christmas
Craft Your Days Away - punch it out
Stamptacular - winter scene
ABC DT Challenge - non traditional colour


Fi
x

15 comments:

Marianne's Craftroom said...

I have this image and it is sooo cute. Love the stars, a really pretty card. Good luck with the Simply Sassy comp and thanks for playing along at SFTW. Marianne x

Wishcraft said...

Fab card Fi, love that sweet image and the stars. Good luck with the Simply Sassy comp, will have everything crossed for you :o) Lisa x

Doreen said...

What a gorgeous card..Thank you so much for sharing this with us at CYDA.xxx

Debs said...

Stunning card Fiona - love the image and the stars are the perfect finishing touch.
Thanks for playing along with my Last Minute Christmas challenge at Allsorts this week.
Good luck.
Debs xx

Little K Smith said...

Aaaaww gorgeous card Fi, totally adorable image!
Kelly.x

weather said...

weather maps from Global Forecast System

www.theweatherland.com

HappyCrafter said...

What a great image, and you put the card together so well! Great job!!

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Hi Fi
A gorgeous card,thankyou for joining us on this week's challenge at CraftyCatz,
Hugs Dianne xx

Sue said...

Hi ya hun
aww totally gorgeous card, beautiful image & colouring, lovely papers & design, wishing you a very Merry Christmas & Happy Healthy New Year, sue,x

Anonymous said...

lovely card! really cute! lovely to see you reuse A for Angels, thanks for joining in with us!! good luck! and hope you will continue to play our challenges in 2011 too! hugs Samantha ABC Christmas Challenge :0)

Berry said...

Stunning work! Thanks so much for sharing at SFTW, have a wonderul xmas hugs Rebekah xx

carol said...

what a super card, thanks for sharing your creation with us at Craftycatz, Merry Xmas carol x

Dorte said...

The image is realy cute and the dp is going perfect together with it. Thank you for taking part in our blog hop at ABC Christmas Challenge, and good luck. Hope to see you next year. Merry Christmas.
Dorte xx

Faye said...

Fi, this card is adorable, I absolutely love it. xxx

Danderella said...

Fi, I just love this card. All the little sparkles just give it that little extra oomph! Very pretty.

Danielle