CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Followers

Tuesday, March 02, 2010

Papertake Weekly challenge






















I just love this....I made this for the Papertake Weekly Challenge. The image is Bubble Bee from Sugar Nellie which I gently coloured using my copics and airgun...still practising... and the backing papers are MME..aren't they gorgeous?? The theme is buttons, bows, brads and bling...which I have managed all four although the bling is her glittered wings which you can't really see.

3 comments:

coldwaters2 said...

Beautiful card loving the colours and papers that image is quite gorgeous love it.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Beverley said...

such a lovely card Fiona, and your colouring is great

Bev x

Lorraine A said...

oohh this is lovely Fi !! :-) I love this image and your delicate colouring is gorgeous ! I love the papers and embellies you used too ,,, :-)

thanks for joining the PTW Challenge :-)
Luv
Lols x x x