CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Followers

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Best wishes....little fairy!!

Hi all...I bet you didn't expect to see a post from me today...well did I tell you I have 5 days off so you never know you might see a post every day and maybe even more than one!! I stamped this little LOTV fairy up last night and coloured her with copics. The papers are Basic Grey - Marjolaine which I just love and I am running out...fast so will need to buy more!! I punched out a scallop edge and a punched oval to layer the message. I added a few little Wild Orchid flowers, some, pearls and gems...no glitter tho!! This is one of my favourite colour combos...lime green and brown, I also love aqua/sea foamy type colour and brown and all 3 for this card I have just went for the 2 colours...hope you like.

Wild Orchid - sketch
Bunny Zoe - spring flowers
LOTV - favourite colours
Charisma Cardz - spring
Lexi's creations - flowers
Stamps R Us - for the girls
Crafts & Me - wings
Crafty Cardmakers - fairies/2 punches
Oldie but Goodie - spring is in the air
A Spoonful of sugar - birthday wishes
Crafty Creations - at the bottom of the garden
Pollycraft - diamonds/pearls


Fi
x

21 comments:

SusieLou said...

It's absolutely gorgeous, Fi. I love that image and the papers are on my wishlist - and they look even better on a project! Enjoy your days off. susie x

Marilyn Webb said...

Your card is stunning, beautifully colored, gorgeous background papers! thanks for joining us this week at Stamps R Us.
hugs Marilyn

Debbie said...

Hi Fi, Nice card, love this LOTV image, it's always been one I like. Iam due to buy some LOTV stamps in March and I don't have this one...Now then might have to have yet another purchase!!
Beautiful colouring and papers used. Debbiexx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Good to see you making the most of your time off. This is one of my fave LOTV images and you have coloured her so beautifully. Can't believe you left the glitter alone! Marianne x

Glenda Atkins said...

Fabulous, love it and love the colours. Beautiful card, thanks for joining us at Lexi's Creations this fortnight.

Francesca said...

A very beautiful card


Thanks for joining us at Oldie but a goodie challenge this time and good luck!

Hugs
Francesca

Chrissy said...

I like very much. Love the colour combo too.Such a sweet image.
Luv CHRISSYxx

sandra said...

So beautiful!
I love it!
Hugs!
Sandra!

Wishcraft said...

Lovely card Fi :o) This little fairy looks so pretty in green! Lisa x

Dori said...

What a delightful card! I love the mix of pattern papers and the image is just adorable!

Allison said...

lovely card
Thanks for playing along with Charisma this week
AllisonX

Tracey said...

Gorgeous in green! (my favourite colour) :o) I love this image too.

Hugs
Tracey
xx

DesignerDiva said...

This is great I love green and its never used enough! your image is soooooo cute too - can't wait to see the new LOTV images this week - Thanks for joining in at Oldie But Goodie this week
Hugs Laurie x

Fleur said...

Hi Fi, hope you are well. I love your card. the colours are beautiful & I love this image. one of my many LOTV faves!
Thanks for joining our challenge at OLDIE but a GOODIE, hope you’ll join us again
Hugz Fleur xXx

Collette said...

What a beautiful card - Love this LOTV fairy! Thanks for participating in the Stamps R Us challenge.

CraftyC said...

This is gorgeous Fiona and one of my favourite stamps. Thanks for taking part in this weeks LOTV Challenge!
Clairexx

PaperDaisies said...

What a beautiful card. It is stunning. I love your choice of papers. Thanks for sharing.

Tracy said...

Gorgeous creation, thanks for joining Oldie But A Goodie challenge, good luck.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

coops said...

stunning card fi.the image is gorgeous and i love your colours and papers :D

xx coops xx

Lynsey said...

Beautiful card Fi! Thanks for joining in the challenge at Pollycraft this week.
Hugs Lynsey x

acreativeneed said...

So pretty Fiona!! Thanks for playing the Crafty creations challenge!
smiles,Deena