CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Followers

Saturday, January 15, 2011

Sweet Stampin' DT card

Well hi all and my scheduled post. This week over at Sweet Stampin' it's Team Carrie's turn and the challenge this week is "Add a Photo".


Our sponsor this week is the fabby Tiddly Inks who is offering the winner this week a $10 to spend in their store....they have amazing digi images.




I struggled a bit with this one but eventually went with the black and white photo of Holly which was taken last year...she is NOT amused...no make up...hee hee!! The papers are from Basic Grey - Marjolaine collection...they are really pretty IRL. The photo is of course Holly, I thought sentiment was the perfect match as there can only be one!! The flowers are new from Wild Orchid Crafts...this is the first time I have bought these kind of flowers as I usually make them myself but I thought I would have a bash with them. I added some jewels and glitter to finish.

Wild Orchid - sketch
Cupcake - something new(flowers)
Ooh la la - bling it on
Pollycraft - something new(flowers)
2 sisters - flowers


Fi
x

19 comments:

Beverley said...

Great page Fiona, Holly looks so grown up. Love Wild Orchid Craft flowers, I think I am addicted to them lol

Bev

Netty said...

Great card, and a great idea to add a photo, and what a lovely one it is too, really creative. Thanks for joining our Flower challenge at 2 Sisters and good luck in the draw. Annette xx

Debbie said...

Stunning Fi. I love the B&W photo, and the papers (which I have too) are just perfect with it. At first I thought it was a scrapbook page, you should do scrapbooking (if you don't do it already) as you would be great at it, Gorgeous picture of Holly too. Debbiexx

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Fi, what a gorgeous layout. I love the beautful papers and flowers you've used and the picture is so sweet. Thanks for joining in with my “something new” challenge over at cupcake craft challenge this week. Hugs, Denise x

Vicky said...

Hi sweetie this is beautiful hun & tell Holly she is pretty enough without make-up. Its gorgeous. Hope you have a good weekend hun.

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

craftykitten said...

Great card Fi, lovely photo (love B&W photos) and that DP is TDF!! Thanks for joining in our Bling it on challenge at Ooh La La this time.
Hugs
Dawn x

Abi said...

Hi Fi, this is lovely and Holly definitely does not need make up, she's beautiful. xx

Loraine Arderne said...

Stunning page, love the colours you've used.

Crystal said...

This is wonderful & I love the B&W photo, it's gorgeous. Love the papers & flowers too!

Lindsey said...

Aw she's gorgeous! She doesn't need make up!
Totally fab card Fi!
Linds x

Wishcraft said...

Such a gorgeous card - and a beautiful photo :o) Love the papers. Lisa x

Lynne in NI said...

Holly is gorgeous and I love your pretty papers and flowers too!

Sue said...

Hi ya hun
fabulous card,lovely piccie, gorgeous papers & design, sue,x

Val said...

This is just gorgeous. What a beautiful daughter. Defintely no makeup required
Hugs
Valxx

Donna said...

This is such a wonderful card...thank you so much for joining in the fun at cupcake this week :) Donna x

Grenouille Greetings said...

Holly doesn't need makeup - she is beautiful as she is! And looking stunning amongst the features of this pretty card! Hugs, Lesley

Faye said...

I love the colours you've put with this great photo project. Fab. Thanks also for playing at Cupcake this week. xxx

Anne said...

Gorgeous! Thanks for linking up with us at OLL. Hugs x

Mrs A. said...

The black and white photo is all the more contrast with the rest of the card. Love the flower embellishments. No need to hide behind makeup either.